Price – $ 199
This twin day bed is sold as a stand-alone unit. It comes complete with twelve wooden slats and can accommodate any standard twin mattresses. It’s a great addition to any adult, juvenile or kids’ room. The bed is both functional with many extra options available and well-crafted which is enhanced by the aesthetics of all wood construction. To utilize the valuable space under the day bed an optional trundle will extend the sleeping capacity of your room or a set of two or four drawers will add more storage. For extra security a safety rail guard is available as well. The beauty of 100% pine wood is enriched by hand painted finish which gives it a silky smooth feel and a spot-free appeal. Available in three colors it can match your interior or you can choose other perfectly compatible furniture pieces from 5 Boroughs.
• Size: Twin
• Colors: Mahogany, Honey Pine, Java
• Paint: Lead-free polyurethane in compliance with the U.S. Federal Hazardous Substances Act
• Number of Slats: 12 made of pine. No need for a box-spring
– Single Daybed (Standard)
– with Trundle (Sold separately)
– with Drawers (Sold separately)
– with Rail Guard (Sold separately)
• Mattress Size for Trundle: up to 8.25″H; Any standard twin
• Details and Style:
– Back rest for comfortable seating
– Curved arms with decorative plywood inserts.
• Material: 100% Brazilian Pine wood (genus Pinus Elliottii)
• Additional Features:
– Rails are connected to posts by heat treated bolts and half moon nuts
– Slat supports are well glued and nailed (no staples)
– Each slat is attached to rails individually creating a strong rigid structure
• Environmentally responsible tree farms or reforested areas are the only source of all wood as required by Brazilian law
• Pine is kiln dried to prevent splitting and size distortion
• Matching pieces available
• All solid wood items made by Palace Imports are compatible as a set and are painted in identical color and finish
5 Boroughs , takes safety very seriously, especially when the end users are children, and is in compliance with all the current laws and regulations.
Compliance with U.S. Federal Hazardous Substances Act:
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.) in Title 16, Part 1303 Ban of Lead-Containing Paint and Certain Consumer Products Bearing Lead-Containing Paint
Lead in Paint
To ensure that all our products meet or exceed both Federal Regulations and U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards, tests have been conducted in the state of the art laboratory Falcao Bauer located in Sao Paulo, Brazil and the following certificates issued:
Wood chemical analysis, Test Report No. QUI/201105/1/A/10
Paint chemical analysis, Certificate #0192
All solid pine wood, genus Pinus Elliottii, is plantation grown, as required by law, in colder climates of Southern States of Brazil: Santa Catarina, Parana or Rio Grande do Sul, far away from the jungles of the Amazon basin near Equator.
Most factory owners use their own wood and it’s in their own interests to follow the motto “Cut a Tree, Plant a Tree”, a business model reviewed in this article by World Forest Investment click here