This full bookcase headboard complements Kansas mate’s bed. It offers ample space for your favorite books and toys within easy reach from the bed. One adjustable and removable shelf is included to fine tune the headboard’s layout. It’s both functional and well-crafted which is enhanced by the aesthetics of all wood construction. The beauty of 100% pine wood is enriched by hand painted finish which gives it a silky smooth feel and a spot-free appeal. Available in three colors it can match your interior or you can choose other perfectly compatible furniture pieces from 5 Boroughs.
• Size: Full Bookcase Only
• Dimensions: 36”h x 59.5”w x 9”d
• Colors: Whitewash, Honey Pine, Mahogany, Java
• Paint: Lead-free polyurethane in compliance with the U.S. Federal Hazardous Substances Act
• Material: 100% Brazilian Pine wood
• 5/32″ plywood back panels
• One shelf included. Shelf has 3 adjustable positions
– Single Bookcase Headboard (Standard)
– with Full Mate’s Bed (Sold separately)
• Assembly: Ships knocked down (KD). Requires assembly
• Environmentally responsible tree farms or reforested areas are the only source of all wood as required by Brazilian law
• All solid wood items made by Palace Imports are compatible as a set and are painted in identical color and finish
5 Boroughs , takes safety very seriously, especially when the end users are children, and is in compliance with all the current laws and regulations.
Compliance with U.S. Federal Hazardous Substances Act:
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.) in Title 16, Part 1303 Ban of Lead-Containing Paint and Certain Consumer Products Bearing Lead-Containing Paint
Lead in Paint
To ensure that all our products meet or exceed both Federal Regulations and U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards, tests have been conducted in the state of the art laboratory Falcao Bauer located in Sao Paulo, Brazil and the following certificates issued:
Wood chemical analysis, Test Report No. QUI/201105/1/A/10
Paint chemical analysis, Certificate #0192
All solid pine wood, genus Pinus Elliottii, is plantation grown, as required by law, in colder climates of Southern States of Brazil: Santa Catarina, Parana or Rio Grande do Sul, far away from the jungles of the Amazon basin near Equator.
Most factory owners use their own wood and it’s in their own interests to follow the motto “Cut a Tree, Plant a Tree”, a business model reviewed in this article by World Forest Investment click here